We are hiring
Cleverciti Systems is a fast-growing innovation leader in the field of smart parking technologies. Our vision is to take the ‘stress’ out for finding a parking space and reduce search traffic and emissions. Cleverciti Systems offers a turn-key parking solution for cities, airports, shopping malls and all those who want to manage their parking space intelligently. The Headquarter of Cleverciti Systems is based in Germany, Munich. Our company is undergoing a strong global expansion and if you are an executive leader with an entrepreneurial spirit and the drive to build our company in North America, we need YOU!
Sales Executive (m/f), North America
We are seeking top talent for the role of Sales Executive, North America. The position is in our office in Lake Forest near Chicago and reports directly to our CEO. The ideal candidate will have business school education with 4 -6 years relevant sales and management experience – marketing would be an advantage. The Sales Executive will play a vital role in leading and growing the North American business and has a direct impact on company success.
You will become part of an innovative, dynamic and international team. Work with us on the future in a job that really counts!
- Report to our CEO and be an executive in our global business.
- Drive Cleverciti sales efforts in North America.
- Lead the North American team as we build our presence here.
- Become an expert regarding Cleverciti’s complete product line and service offerings.
- Become an expert in demonstrating and promoting our products to prospective clients, as needed.
- Lead our team as they build new sales proposals and obtain signed contracts for projects to meet the KPI objectives of North America in a proficient and profitable manner.
- Provide consistent intelligent reporting and strategy for North America to the CEO.
- Achievement of sales targets and financial objectives
- Strategic Account Management: Prospect, develop, maintain and grow revenue-generating relationships
- Work with the team to respond to RFPs, create proposals and submit bids in a professional manner, on or before the due date.
- Be accountable for reviewing the status of all assigned accounts and report any associated risks or opportunities, with the CEO.
- Accept all assignments, tasks and meeting requests as assigned by the CEO.
- Represent Cleverciti Systems at trade shows, conferences and other industry related events as needed.
- MBA From a Business School required
- 4-6 years relevant sales and management experience
- Strong sense of ownership
- Great interpersonal skills
- Contacts into the parking industry is a plus
- Ability to work with diverse teams within a global company
- Confident appearance and strong negotiating skills
- Teamwork mentality
- CRM, Microsoft Office 365 and other programs as needed
- Language skills: Second language is a plus but not required.
Travel in North America and globally, as needed, up to 50% of the time.
Please send your application to email@example.com. We are looking forward talking to you.